- This event has passed.
Stellamar Hampshire Employers’ Club – Workshop: Taking on Your First Employees
July 18, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 amFree
Stellamar – Hampshire Employers’ Club
A club lead by HR professionals for SME Business Owners and Senior Managers to deal with HR matters.
FREE introduction workshop at Ocean Village Innovation Centre.
Taking on your first employees: –
- ways of finding and hiring the first employees
- what you need to provide as basics
- how not to leave yourself exposed
- getting the most out of your early hires.
This is a free taster workshop for non-members. An opportunity to meet and hear from existing Hampshire Employers’ Club members.
Those interested in joining the club can sign up at any time thereafter.
Membership monthly fee £150.00 (plus VAT)
- A yearly ‘HR Health-check’ review.
- A quarterly workshop and networking on the following topics
18th July 2017 – Employing and On-boarding you first people
17th October 2017 – Managing Absence in your business
17th January 2018 – Understanding the Equality Act
24th April 2018 – Building and Maintaining Great teams
- 90 minutes one on one consultancy per month in your business to work on and provide solutions on any people issues.
- 30 minutes per month of ‘help line’ time to answer any quick HR questions.
- A DISC profile for each business owner to establish personal development areas and gain insights into areas of focus.