- This event has passed.
Business Design Workshop: Joining the dots from Business Model to Execution @ Portsmouth Technopole
January 26, 2018 @ 8:15 am - 5:00 pm
Business Design Workshop: Joining the dots from Business Model to Execution
This full day workshop (delivered by four extreme experts in process design, commercial modelling and system integration) will change the way you think about your business. Whether a mature or start-up business – you will need to actively design and review your organisation, systems and key value proposition. Be chosen for this workshop and discover how your business can be a sustainable winner.
The is a special Venturefest South Rumble Event. Not to be missed – limited places.
Please register ‘interest to attend’ and one of the team will contact you to qualify your business for inclusion.
Who is the audience?
- Pre-start, start-up and scale-ups looking to drive growth to the next level
- Qualifying Questions
- Do you have an idea that you’re struggling to get started?
- Do you want to grow your business but you’re not sure where to start?
- Are you achieving the growth you’d hoped for?
- Can you scale your team without scaling the inefficiencies?
What will they get?
- Tools and approaches for defining your business model
- Hands-on practical sessions delivering your own Business Model Canvas, key Business Processes and Implementation Plans
- Access to experienced practitioners as part of an expert clinic
- 60 day trial of Skore
- Sponsored ticket to Venturefest South conference on 1st March
8:15 – 8:45am – Welcome / Coffees
8:45 – 9:15am – Introduction
- Venturefest South overview and opportunities
- Quick attendee intros
- Positioning of the day
9:15 – 10:45am – Create your Business Model Canvas
- Introduction to the Canvas
- Overview and examples
- Working session
10:45 – 12:15pm – Describing how work, works
Who does what
How does your business work?
12:15 – 1:15pm – Delivering on your business model
- Running a vendor selection process
- Running a technology project
- Managing Change across the organisation
2:00 – 5:00 pm – Optional Expert Clinic
You have the option of attending the half day tuition or full day tuition and workshop.