- This event has passed.
AI and Blockchain Opportunities
February 1, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
This two hour event is a rare opportunity to hear from University of Southampton research academics and three leading industry experts on the hot topic on artificial intelligence and the emerging Blockchain technologies.
The professors will highlight latest tech – the industry innovators highlight current and future potential uses. All research and industry experts batting off each other.
The game’s a foot! This promises to be a highly interactive one hour talk with audience participation. Indeed, they need your inspiration and help to grab the obvious commercial opportunities that are available right now!
Before and after the discussion, the will be lots of networking to uncover new projects and get involved. Drinks and snacks provided. Tell your friends and associates.
1730 hrs: Snacks and Drinks
1750 hrs: Introductions (CMI, Oxford Innovation, and Venturefest South)
1800 hrs: The Big Discussion “AI and Blockchain Opportunities” – dynamic and interactive
- University of Southampton expert overview on AI and Blockchain latest research/ projects – 10 mins
- Simon Towner (CEO of KIOIS Master Data) – master data and supply chain – 10 mins
- Martin Doyle (MD of DQ Global) – trusted data with purpose – 10 mins
- Russ Cole (MD of ESL Group) – management of new IoT data – 10 mins
- Research and Industry – Panel Session – 10 mins
1850 hrs: Drinks/ Snacks/ Networking – please note the above three business are recruiting interns in 2018
1930 hrs: Close