- This event has passed.
Tackling the Big Four UK SME Business Growth Challenges
February 14 @ 11:45 am - 1:30 pm
Oxford Innovation lunchtime business and networking events
Surviving from start-up and tackling the big four UK SME business growth challenges
Please join Richard May and centre manager Stephen Deller from Oxford Innovation and Nic Cowper and Andrew Kerry-Bedell of GET Consultants for a lunchtime SME business presentation. An opportunity to network with like-minded people and to hear from our guest speakers on business growth topics.
- The challenges facing start-ups in Britain today
- How to become one of the 10% of start-ups to survive
- Dealing with the biggest challenges currently facing SMEs
- Recruiting staff, new clients, finance for growth and infrastructure
Hot and cold beverages and our usual excellent complimentary lunch will be provided. Please let us know of any specific dietary requirements in advance.
Thursday 14th February 11:45 – 13:30
- 11:45 for 12:00 Start
- 12:00 – 12.45 Presentation
- 12:45 – 1:30 Lunch and Networking
This is an open invitation. Please forward to any of your business owner contacts that may benefit.
This is a great opportunity to network with other business owners and managers in the Ocean Village Innovation Centre.